PPA’s Marketing Division
Marketing division is responsible for the following for the Authority but not limited as it always stands and assists other divisions upon request.
- Direct the staffing and training of the marketing personnel.
- Develop implements and coordinates customer relations programs and plans.
- Identifies regional and international organization for membership as well as funding agencies and donors.
- Submits funding request and proposals to donors/grantors and negotiate for funding assistance.
- Assist in meeting with state and national leadership regarding the Authority issues.
- Develops implements and coordinates policies and programs regarding product development and management, marketing analysis and development, public relations, products and sales training, advertising and other related functions.
- Sponsors community and public events to promote the Authority
- Handles conflict resolution and public press.
- Design and develop annual report and distribute to key stakeholders.
- Obtain feedback on annual report for future improvement.
- Prepare and submits monthly reports of the status of various projects, and prepare and submit the annual report of the division. Otherwise develops budget and plan for the division; manages approved budget and plans accordingly.
- Manage and supervise the IT division of the Authority and to develop the following:
- Implementation of the Authority’s Website and its budget.
- Implementation of the Authority’s computer network and its budget.
Assists & process the Authority with the following tasks.
– Develop and process all the lease agreements for terminal concession and property leases.
– Assist the finance division on collecting the overdue accounts.